Football stadium tours in Manchester
Calling all football fanatics, step inside the world of Manchester United and Manchester City at their exciting stadium tours!
Manchester City stadium tour
Enjoy an immersive experience at the Etihad Stadium, where you’ll get to:
- Take part in a unique press conference with a virtual Pep Guardiola
- Explore the exhibition space and view the holographic content on display
- Relax in the 360-degree cinema suite and learn about the history of the team
- Walk through the iconic glass tunnel onto the pitch, stopping by the dugouts to see the game from the team’s point of view!
- Visit the famous hospitality suite – The Tunnel Club
And there’s plenty of opportunities to take photos, including with the club’s latest trophies. If you’re planning a summer trip, note that the Etihad Stadium pitch will be under development in May and June – find out more on the club’s website.
How far is the Etihad Stadium from our hotel?
It’s approximately a 10-minute drive from our hotel to Manchester City’s stadium.
Manchester United stadium tour
Walk in the footsteps of some of football’s most iconic players at the Old Trafford in Manchester! On your tour of this world-famous stadium, you’ll get to:
- Walk through the players’ tunnel and step out onto the pitch which has hosted some of the most memorable games in the club’s history
- Explore the dugouts, and visualise the game from the players’ perspectives
- Soak in your surroundings from the Ability Platform
How far is the Old Trafford from Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel?
It’s approximately a 10-minute drive from our hotel to Manchester United’s stadium.
Stay at our hotel near the Old Trafford and Etihad Stadiums
Manchester is home to two of the biggest football clubs in the world, both of which are less than 10 minutes away from Mercure Manchester Picadilly Hotel!
Enjoy unforgettable views of Manchester city centre in our unique city view hotel rooms, which have room for up to 2 guests. If you’re travelling with your family and need extra space, our family rooms are ideal for up to 4 guests. After a day of sightseeing, relax with delicious dining at our hotel or via room service if you fancy staying in! If you’re driving to our hotel, we also have on-site parking available.