Imagine your Manchester wedding reception under the splendour of the International Suite’s impressive chandeliers, or the picture windows in one of our smaller rooms overlooking Piccadilly Gardens and the Manchester skyline. Our wedding planner service and special packages make us one of the top Asian wedding venues Manchester has to offer.
Book a virtual show round with our wedding experts! You’ll get to see our stunning wedding venue and explore our grounds from the comfort of your home. Simply email our team and we’ll be happy to arrange a session.
Weddings at Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel
Plan your perfect intimate wedding in Manchester
If you’ve been searching for a cosy, romantic place to say ‘I do’ with your partner, Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel is the perfect location for a small, intimate wedding for up to 30 guests.
Our hotel is also experienced in helping couples to plan and celebrate Asian weddings and multicultural weddings of all sizes, including more personal celebrations.
Your all-inclusive, small wedding package
Enjoy luxury and everything you could wish for as part of our affordable intimate wedding package for up to 30 guests.
From just £65 per guest, our small wedding package includes:
- A two-night mini-moon in our bridal suite including breakfast served in your room
- A personal table plan and place cards
- Your very own dedicated Wedding Planner, who will be with you every step of the way
- Red carpet on arrival and loan of our cake stand and knife
- The services of our Master of Ceremonies
- A private room for your civil ceremony
- Reception with cocktails and canapés (this can be held outside, weather permitting)
- Three-course wedding breakfast (with a selection of options) with coffee and hot drinks
- Half a bottle of selected wine per guest
- A glass of Prosecco per guest to toast the happy couple
- Dessert served to the bride and groom by our chef
- Wedding photo opportunities are also available
Customise your wedding package
Make your wedding package even more special and personal to you and your partner with our add-ons:
- Locally sourced breakfast hamper for two, delivered to you
- A large table for your guests (please note that this is subject to government guidelines)
- Central flower arrangement
- Chair covers
- Replace your Prosecco toast with a unique Prosecco tower which your guests can toast you with
- Enjoy an afternoon tea with your loved ones at our hotel
- Celebrate your big day with a hen party or hold a larger celebration for your loved ones at a later date (please note we can only hold these events in line with the government’s guidelines)
Speak to our team for more information on prices and availability.
Explore our hotel with a virtual show round
Experience our stunning wedding venue in Manchester from the comfort of your home when you request a virtual tour! From our wedding suites to our bedrooms, dining areas and more you can explore as much of our hotel as you wish and start visualising your dream wedding.
Simply contact our friendly wedding experts and we’ll arrange a virtual tour at the most convenient time for you and your partner.
Contact our wedding experts
Whether you’d like to find out more about planning your wedding at our hotel or you’d like to book our intimate wedding package, contact our wedding experts on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 7511 412.
Terms and conditions. Our hotel can accommodate guests in line with the government’s Covid-19 guidelines. A minimum number of 20 guests, supplements may apply for party sizes below 25.
The International Suite
Flexible options for your self-catered event
The International Suite regularly hosts Asian Weddings, Jewish Weddings and other Multicultural weddings. Use our amazing facilities with your own choice of caterers for ultimate flexibility.
- Dedicated Wedding Planner
- Hire of the International Suite from 7am – midnight
- 52 tables of 10 with dance floor OR 57 tables of 10 without
- The International Balcony can raise capacity to 650 guests
- Red carpet arrival
- Table decorations
- Crockery, cutlery and glassware
- White table linen & white paper napkins
- Complimentary overnight accommodation for the happy couple
- Bar hire options
See our Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel - Self-Catered Wedding Brochure for more details
Last-minute wedding venue in Manchester
Whether you’re planning a spontaneous wedding or you simply can’t wait to start married life with your partner, Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel offers a beautiful setting for your wedding day.
Our team is experienced in planning last-minute and off-peak weddings of all sizes for happy couples, allowing you to enjoy your special day with loved ones.
Why choose us for your wedding?
It’s your special day, and our wedding expert is ready to help you plan an unforgettable wedding:
- We have a variety of last-minute wedding dates available throughout the year including in the off-peak wedding season – ask us for more details!
- Choose from our spacious, luxurious rooms for your wedding – whether you’re dreaming of a big, beautiful ceremony or a smaller, more intimate celebration we can create the perfect space for you
- We have a range of wedding packages tailored to suit every couples’ budget (speak to our wedding planner to check availability)
- Our wedding planner will work with you and your partner to bring your vision to life, tailoring your wedding package to your unique style
- Enjoy staying in our comfy hotel rooms which your guests are welcome to stay in (please note that this is subject to the government’s guidelines)
Book a free virtual show round
You can book a free virtual show round with our wedding planner, where you can explore our beautiful hotel from the comfort of your home! Get in touch with us and we’ll schedule a date that’s convenient for you.
Contact our wedding planner
Your wedding is one of the most special and exciting days of your life and our hotel is here to ensure you can have the wedding you and your partner have dreamed of!
If you had a wedding booked for 2021 that couldn’t go ahead and have questions on what happens next, take a look at our Covid wedding FAQs below and contact our friendly wedding experts to find out more.
What Covid-19 safety measures are in place for weddings at the hotel?
Our teams will also take extra care to ensure your wedding at our hotel is as safe and enjoyable as possible.
Will we lose our original deposit for any wedding bookings that need to move into 2022 or be cancelled?
If you’d like to move your wedding to 2022, you won’t lose your deposit! Simply speak to our team to pick your wedding date and they will arrange this for you, subject to availability.
Please note that if you need to cancel your wedding our hotel will be retaining the deposit.
Will our overall wedding price increase?
We are freezing our current wedding package prices until end of 2021.
However, if you’d like to change the day of your wedding or the season it takes place in, this would be subject to a price review and we will discuss this further with you. Weddings moving to 2022 are subject to a price increase.
Will the bedroom allocation or price remain constant with our date move?
Yes, any bedrooms booked directly with our hotel as part your wedding will be moved to the new 2021 date as per the original booking rates and number of rooms (subject to availability). Bookings moving to 2022 are subject to a price increase.
Any bookings made via a third party will be subject to their terms and conditions.
We have booked our bedrooms via Booking.com, or other online third parties, and our rate is non-refundable. Can we get a refund?
These bookings will be subject to the terms and conditions of the third-party website that they were booked with. Please contact them directly for more information.
Will my wedding payment terms still be the same?
Your payment terms will improve! We are now asking for your 50% payment only 6 weeks before your big day and the final balance 14 days in advance of your wedding date.
Terms and conditions at the time of booking will apply to weddings taking place after 30th November 2021.
Will our wedding food or drinks menu change?
At this point, we don’t anticipate any changes in our menus, however, if there are any changes we will notify you as soon as possible.
Should we start thinking of postponing our wedding?
We can only advise guests to follow the most recent version of the government’s Covid guidelines. However, we are happy to discuss your wedding at any time and give you the opportunity to discuss other options if you would like to make any changes.
What will happen if we cancel our wedding?
If you have any concerns about your wedding date, please contact our team to discuss this further. We’re happy to work with all our couples to find a solution if possible, and deliver your perfect wedding day!
We have contacted our registrar/church, but they have not come back to us yet. Can you hold the date for us until we have an answer?
Yes! We will provisionally hold the date for 7 days. At this stage, you’ll then need to let us know whether you’d like to keep the date or work with you to find a new date.
Will all my wedding payments be moved across to my new date?
Yes, absolutely! All payments will be moved to your new date.
My wedding guest numbers are going to decrease as a few of my guests will not be able to make it. Can we amend or reduce our package?
Wedding guest numbers will need to comply with any government guidelines in place at the time. However, we will allow guest numbers to be reduced by 10% for any weddings taking place in 2021 if you need to change this.