If you’re looking to book a meeting for up to 20 delegates, then take advantage of our streamlined meetings service; Meetings Express.
Book With Speed And Simplicity
With Meeting Express we have created a one-step booking process at Mercure Manchester Piccadilly. If you’re looking for a quick book meeting room in North West, for up to 20 delegates and within the next 28 days, then Meetings Express will deliver for you.
Benefits of Meetings Express:
- No contract required
- Meeting room hire or day delegate packages are available
- Fast, clear, and easy to book – Phone, Email or Online
- Great flexibility with the 24-hour cancellation policy
- Easy payment process
- Bespoke food and beverage available (on request)
How to book
The quickest way to book on Meeting Express is by booking online, by email, or by phone.
The hotel is half a mile from Manchester Piccadilly railway station and the MEN Arena (12 minutes walking distance or 5 minutes taxi ride). Manchester Airport is 9 miles away.
Meeting Express Terms and Conditions
- No contract is required.
- The meeting must take place within 28 days of the initial inquiry.
- Applicable to day meetings only with room hire and F&B requirements.
- 24-hour cancellation policy – you can cancel your meeting and amend delegate numbers with no charge up to 24 hours prior to the start time of the meeting. Any reduction in numbers or meeting cancellation after this point will be automatically charged in full.
- A credit card is required at the time of booking to guarantee your meeting. The card will be automatically charged 24 hours prior to the start of your meeting. If you have a credit account with us we will invoice you after the event, no credit card details are required.
- Meetings Express is valid for meetings of up to 20 delegates – should your meeting exceed 20 delegates a contract will be issued with a standard cancellation policy.