Bottomless Prosecco Wedding Breakfast Terms and Conditions
Bottomless Prosecco Offer Terms and Conditions
- Applicable to weddings offering a seated wedding menu booked after 1st May 2019 for weddings taking place between 1st May 2019 and 31st March 2020.
- The ‘Bottomless’ Prosecco offer will include, by the glass, Galanti Prosecco, Galanti Spumanti Rose, soft drinks or mineral water.
- Inclusive drinks will be available for a 2 hour period commencing at the start of the wedding breakfast.
- One drink per person per poured serve or bar visit, no bottles, only applicable in the wedding room or event bar.
- Only available at selected Mercure Hotels operated by Jupiter Hotels Limited.
- Usual UK licencing laws in relation to the sale of Alcohol apply: it is against the law for persons under the age of 18 years to purchase and/or consume alcohol on the premises.
- Any person supplying alcohol to an under age person is in danger of committing a criminal offence.
- It is the booking persons responsibility to inform management of anyone who is under age and to supervise those persons throughout the function and avoid breaking the licensing laws.
- Any persons behaving in a disorderly manner will at first be cautioned, if they continue to be, in the opinion of management, a nuisance to other guests they will be required to leave.
- Management and staff are under strict instructions to refuse such persons request for alcohol.
View full gallery