Explore Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel’s Covid-19 safety measures for meetings and business events, and contact us to find out more.
Covid safety at your meeting
Covid safety at our meeting venue in Manchester
Hold your next meeting or event at our hotel in Manchester city centre with peace of mind that our team will keep you safe and happy.
Our hotel is a Covid-safe meeting venue
Our hotel has a range of enhanced safety and hygiene measures in place and we’re proud to be part of Accor’s ALLSAFE policy, which has been verified by Clifton.
Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel has also been granted the ‘Good to Go’ status by Visit Britain!
Cancel your meeting for free if government guidance changes
Book your meeting with us in Manchester with complete confidence that you can cancel this for free if the government guidance changes and meetings can’t take place.
Meet our team and view our venue virtually!
Our team is here to ensure your meeting or event runs according to your plans! Once you contact us, we can arrange a virtual video call where we’ll get to know you and understand your requirements.
If you’d like to explore our meeting venue in more detail, our team can arrange a free virtual show round or an in-person show round. Simply contact us and we can arrange a convenient time and date!
Our meeting rooms have enhanced safety measures
To keep you and your guests safe, our hotel has the following safety measures in place:
- Enhanced cleaning measures are in place and all meeting spaces and public areas in the hotel are cleaned thoroughly and regularly
- Conference rooms are automatically allocated with social distancing measures in place
- Alcohol-based sanitiser is available at the entrance of the hotel and outside your conference room
- A ‘welcome bag’ upon arrival will be provided including bottled water, fruit, snacks and stationery
- Environmentally-friendly disposable cups are used for break times
- A packed lunch will be provided, and this includes your choice of a sandwich, water, crisps, chocolate and a fruit pot
- Clear signage is displayed around hotel to assist with social distancing measures
- Our hotel uses track and trace – simply use your camera to scan a QR code
- On-site car parking is available for £15 for up to 10 hours
Contact us to find out more